Want to help drive Market Forces’ online campaigns and build our reach and power? We’re looking for an expert in using digital channels to amplify campaigns, building powerful online audiences & embedding fundraising into advocacy that protects people & the environment. Check out the details and apply using the email address below by 8 October.
Position Title: Digital Campaigner
Work Type: Contract, Full Time
Time commitment: Full time to December 2018 with a view to renewal dependent on performance and funding availability
Salary: $69,680.00 (Note that as Market Forces is a Friends of the Earth Affiliate, this position will be a Friends of the Earth Australia employee)
Position reports to: Market Forces Affiliate Coordinator
Key attribute required:
- Passion for protecting the environment and winning campaigns.
- At least three years’ experience in a campaigning, advocacy or change-making context.
- Skills and experience in managing social media platforms and developing social media strategies for campaigns and organisational development.
- Experience in developing online fundraising projects and connecting them with campaign outcomes.
- Understanding of how to deliver impactful messages to targeted online audiences in order to deliver campaign objectives.
- Excellent written, visual, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Web development and publishing skills and experience (preferred).
- Graphic design skills and experience (preferred).
Summary of key tasks and duties:
- Develop and deliver social media communications strategies to support Market Forces’ campaign program and organisational development objectives.
- Create and/or procure graphic design assets and other communications materials to support Market Forces’ campaign objectives.
- Develop messaging to reach online audiences through social media, email, advertising.
- Identify opportunities to carry out Market Forces’ campaigns through digital channels, reaching audiences with content and messages that support our campaign strategies.
- Identify and work with Market Forces team members to identify online fundraising opportunities from our campaign program and embed fundraising into Market Forces’ campaigns.
Logistics and expenses:
Market Forces can provide office space for this position in Brisbane or Melbourne. For other locations, provision of office space and equipment would need to be negotiated between the employee, the Director and a representative of Friends of the Earth.
Market Forces will cover costs incurred as a result of campaign work (e.g. travel, accommodation) but costs are to always be agreed beforehand with the Affiliate Coordinator.
Application deadline: Sunday, 8 October, 2017
To apply: Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applicants with design / web development skills are encouraged to attach portfolios or links to published works.