Cirebon 2 (1,000MW)
Status: Loan documents signed 18 April 2017. However, the environmental permit for the plant was revoked on 19 April 2017.
Visit Wahli Jawa Barat for updates on this ongoing case.
Location: Central Jawa, Indonesia
Total project cost: US$2 billion
Debt-to-equity ratio: 80:20
PPA: 25 years (signed October 2015)
Image: 660MW Cirebon power station.
- Export–Import Bank of Korea (Kexim)
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
Banks [40% of project debt / US$640m]
- ING Bank
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG)
- Mizuho Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
- Nippon Export and Investment Insurance (NEXI)