Hesta Eco Pool

Australian share investments

Key

% 74% % 26%

Hesta only discloses the top 20 shareholdings for the Eco Pool. From the limited information available, we found no Australian share investments in companies actively undermining the climate goals of the Paris Agreement. However, 26% of this option’s Australian share investments are hidden from members, and the remaining 74% is invested in companies that need to demonstrate their alignment with the Paris climate goals.

Terms and methodologies explained


Known fossil fuel exclusions

This option excludes “investment in any company that derives any revenue from the mining of thermal coal, or the extraction, production or refining of conventional and unconventional oil and gas; or derives more than 15% of revenue from the generation of electricity from fossil fuels or the transportation, distribution or retail of conventional and unconventional oil and gas; or more than 15% of revenue from the supply of equipment or services for the exploration and production of conventional and unconventional oil and gas activities.”


General fund information

Fund type: Industry

Assets under management: $48.9 billion

Members: 872,000

Date as at 30/06/2018
Reference: https://www.hesta.com.au/members.html

Other funds by the same provider

Take action

Use the form below to tell your fund
to lift its game on climate action!

* These fields are required.