|Holdings disclosure date||Exposure to Climate Wreckers Index (% listed equities)|
|31 December 2022||0.3%|
The Climate Wreckers Index is made up of the 190 publicly-listed companies from all over the world with the biggest plans to expand the scale of the fossil fuel industry. Specifically, the list includes:
- The top 60 oil and gas producers by expansion plans
- The top 60 coal miners by expansion plans and coal reserves
- The top 30 companies by new gas power plant development plans
- The top 30 companies by new coal power plant development plans
- The top 10 companies by liquefied natural gas (LNG) import and export terminal development plans
Together, these companies are planning new coal, oil and gas projects that could add the equivalent of almost 230 years of Australia’s national annual emissions! Take action and tell your fund to ditch all companies expanding the scale of the fossil fuel industry.
View the methodology for calculating exposure to the Climate Wreckers Index here.
Portfolio holdings disclosures sourced from:
Use the form below to tell your fund
to lift its game on climate action!