Are you a shareholder?
We can help you use your power as a shareholder to change how companies behave.
If you are keen to hold companies involved in the fossil fuel industry and their financial supporters accountable for their actions…
Together we can cut off finance to dirty fossil fuels, and protect our climate. But we can’t do it without your help.
or join our team
Want to get hands-on with
the work we do?
View our positions on EthicalJobs
Register to volunteer
Why should you get involved?
Because when people demand change, they can achieve it
2023 was another huge year for Market Forces, and together we’ve achieved a lot that we’re really proud of. Here are some campaign highlights…
- We worked with Gomeroi and Tiwi Traditional Owners to call on Australian banks and super funds to stop backing Santos and its destructive projects
- After a decade of campaigning, CommBank announced it would no longer lend directly to any new or expanded oil and gas extraction projects!
- We worked with shareholders who held major coal, oil and gas companies like Whitehaven, Santos and Woodside to account
- Hundreds of HESTA members pushed their super fund to live up to its claims of climate leadership
- We worked with Bangladeshi artists to call out GE’s massive new fossil fuel plans in Bangladesh